Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Week One EOC

I hope to learn a great deal in the Principles of Marketing Research class. In just the first day alone we were previewed to some great information, some of which was new for even myself with my business background. I feel the class is going to offer a unique perspective on the way companies and individuals approach marketing research and will help my classmates and I further our understanding of the subject. It seems as though the course will allow for us to create marketing research projects that will help us in our retail futures, if we diligently work on our assignments and make an effort in class. By the end of the course I hope to be able to take this overall general information and be able to utilize in a way that will in the future allow for me to use it in a professional setting and perhaps set myself apart from other co-workers with less of an understanding of the subject. Since I plan to work in the areas of advertising or public relations I feel that any information that I am able to gain from the course will be very helpful in my future professional life.

No comments:

Post a Comment