Thursday, August 12, 2010

Week 5 EOC -- Poll

For week 5 we were asked to add a polling feature to our blog and have various students answer the poll. I added two questions, how much are you willing to spend on a tshirt, and what high-end label do you prefer. As fashion majors I would suspect that for the most part my peers would be more willing to spend more money on a tshirt than perhaps the regular 'Joe' from the street, though I think being in college some will still be somewhat price conscious and will answer somewhere in the $20-$30 range. My other question about high end designers may be a bit more challenging to predict. I chose brands that were not obvious luxury brands (ie Louis and Gucci) because they are too easy and obvious. This question asks my peers to think a tad bit more deeply for a moment to come up with an answer but I suspect the answer may be Chanel or Givenchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment